Virtue Spire 200™ Paintball Loader | Virtue Spire 200 Hopper
The Virtue Spire is the next generation in loader technology with a shot activated sensor, jam-proof feeding system and a tool-less design that can be taken apart and reassembled in seconds. Not only is the Spire an aggressive, lightweight, and compact design, but it also holds more paint than the leading competitors.
Reload faster than ever and never lose a ball with Crown Spring Finger™ technology.
AVAILABLE FOR ALL... Go to page...
Increase the capacity of your standard Spire with a Spire 260 (or 200) shell upgrade. Shell kit comes... Go to page...
DESIGNED TO WIN
- Smaller, Lighter, Holds More, Easier, Never Jams
- Shot Activated G-Force Sensor Technology
- Simple Two-Step, Tool-less Disassembly
- Feeds Super Fragile Paint
- Ultra Fast, Never Jams
- True 200™ Capacity
- Lowest Profile in Paintball
- Long Battery Life
- Hassle Free Operation
VIDEO: Spire Promotional Video
Find out why the Spire is the best hopper in paintball in 30 seconds.
VIDEO: 10 Minute Overview
Watch this hands-on, table top walk thru of the Virtue Spire, which not only demonstrates how easy and quickly the Spire can be taken apart and put back together, but goes into the logic and operation that make the Spire a winner.
Fast and Jam-Proof Feeding
With an Intelligent Shot Activated G-Force sensor, the Spire sits at the top with the fastest feeding loaders in paintball, but speed doesn’t count for much unless a hopper can also feed reliably without jams. The Spring Loaded Anti-Jam Paddle seamlessly prevents jams by sliding underneath and pushing jams out of the way before a pause in feeding occurs.
High Capacity in a Small Package
Play with a smaller profile thanks to the vertically stacked gearbox and the unique angular shape of the Spire. By housing the gearbox in a vertical stack inside of the Spire Drive™, the Spire has the lowest height, and narrowest front profile in paintball. And the Spire’s True 200™ rating is not just an optimistic product description--the Spire actually holds 200+ paintballs.
Fastest To Take Apart and Reassemble
Changing batteries, cleaning the hopper, and most importantly, putting it all back together again was never so easy. The Slide Lock Quick Release allows the back shell to be removed in less time than it takes to read this sentence. From there, all of the Spire internals are mounted on an internal tray, which is quickly removed with the slide of the convenient Tray Release Tab.
Soft on Brittle Paint
If the gun can shoot it, the Spire’s Flex Cycle will feed it. The Flex Cycle’s rubber arms have a soft touch, which feeds brittle paint with ease. The Spire has been tested successfully on high end tournament paints so brittle they break when dropped from knee height!
Monitor Paint Levels at a Single Glance
Never start a game with less than a full loader, and stop wasting precious time opening the lid to see how much paint is left during crucial moments. A translucent backshell allows the shooter to quickly view paint levels in a single glance, without revealing how much paint is in the loader to everyone else.
High Performance That’s Easy to Use
Reload with ease thanks to the extra large wide mouth lid. Breathe a sigh of relief with the simple “on/off” operation, featuring self-optimizing motor logic. This means more time playing on the field without fiddling with settings. But die-hard tweakers don’t worry, as the Spire still has some adjustable settings for those who prefer to tinker.
The Spire front and bottom shells are made of rugged glass-filled nylon, while the back shell is made from impact modified lexan. It has been stated by Odin himself that Mjolnir's power to create or destroy has no equal. Until Now...
VIDEO: Quick Change Speed Feed
Finally a speed feed with no drawbacks. Heavy duty polycarbonate Spring Fingers reload with ease, spring immediately back into position and keep every ball locked securely inside. When those rain clouds make an appearance, the Spire Crown SF Quick Release back shell allows for changing back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in mere seconds.
- Tool-less Disassembly: Slide Lock Quick Release Button for easy, tool-less disassembly.
- Flex Cycle Paddle: Rubber Flex Cycle allows the Spire to feed even the most brittle paint.
- Spring Loaded Anti-jam Drive: Slides underneath and pushes jams out of the way before they occur.
- Shot Activated Sensor: Intelligent G-Force Sensor isolates and detects acceleration from each shot.
- Aggressive Low Profile Styling: Adds approx. 4” of height to the gun as a result of spacing saving with the vertically stacked gearbox.
- Single Tray Internal Construction: All of the Spire internals are attached to a single tray for easy removal.
- Transparent Back Shell: View paint levels in a single glance without showing everyone else.
- True 200™ Capacity: High ball capacity holds 200+ paintballs.
- Self-Optimizing Motor: Monitors motor torque and the G-force sensor to optimize performance.
- Quick Change Speedfeed: Optional Crown2 changes back and forth from Speed Feed to Lid in seconds.
- Wide Mouth Lid: Huge lid opening for easy reloading.
- Extremely Tough Shells: Front, Bottom & Back Shells made from reinforced, impact modified materials.
- Internally Sorting Spire Drive: Spire shaped drive funnels and feeds paint.
- Reball Ready: Works with most Reballs™ and other branded reusable paintballs.
- Electronic Force Feed Button: Press the LED cover to manually force the Spire to spin.
- Adjustable Settings: Speaker, LED control, Standby, Sensitivity, and Factory Reset.
- Water Resistant Electronics: Conformal coated electronics protect the circuitry from moisture and paint.
- Audible, Instant-on: Push button on/off with audible speaker feedback.
- Long Battery Life: Ultra long battery life from 3 AA batteries.
- CAPACITY: 200+
- BATTERIES: 3 AA
- LENGTH: 9″
- WIDTH: 4″
- HEIGHT: 4″
- WEIGHT: 16.5oz
- WARRANTY: 90 Days
- Manual PDF (6mb)
- Patent Pending